Market Research Professionals
For the past 40 years, Corporate Research Associates (CRA) has been Atlantic Canada’s research authority. We turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insight for our clients in the region, across the country, and internationally. We’re looking to expand our growing team and have permanent, full-time openings for various positions from research analysts to senior associates.
If research is your passion and you’re interested in becoming part of Atlantic Canada’s largest marketing research consulting firm, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for individuals in our Halifax office with a keen interest in establishing or progressing a career in market research. Responsibilities include design, execution and overall coordination of market research projects, and working with a second-to-none team of experts.
- A post-secondary degree, at minimum, with a strong interest in market research and consumer trends
- Curiosity and a passion for uncovering insights
- Knowledge of professional practice, project management, marketing research design, statistical methods for marketing research, questionnaire design, and special applications of marketing research
- Demonstrated analytical and report writing and presentation capabilities
- Direct experience in qualitative research and moderating skills an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be a team player
- Project management capabilities for a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a keen eye for detail
- A minimum of one year of experience (on the supplier or client side) in marketing research
- Certified Marketing Research Professional (CMRP) designation an asset
- Bilingual English-French an asset
The position offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits, based on qualifications and experience.
Please submit your resume in confidence: INFO@CRA.CA., by November 26, 2018.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those being considered will be contacted.