CRA’s Netfocus™ is a real-time qualitative methodology that allows clients to capture in-depth qualitative insight into key market opinions with a targeted qualitative, online market research tool combined with conference call technology. Netfocus™ allows clients to hear the passion and conviction of participants on the subject matter through verbal conversation, rather than solely relying on written chat responses. Advantages of using CRA’s Netfocus™. . .
* Cost- and time-efficient, as it eliminates the need for travel, focus group facility rental and printing of materials to be tested
* Broad geographic reach, enables the inclusion of individuals living or working in an urban or a rural setting
* Flexibility to add additional group discussions quickly and at minimal incremental costs
* Participants discuss together creating a group dynamic, while being able to communicate individually with the moderator
* Clients can ‘observe’ the discussion
For information send your request through our Focus Group Facilities contact us form or phone 1.888.414.1336